Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

Trying to create a survey in infopath that will submit the answers in an Excel doc on the...

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by /u/RodneyOgg, Sep 13, 2019 at 5:49 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/RodneyOgg

/u/RodneyOgg Guest

Blog Posts:
    I have the fields created, the radio buttons created and grouped. I have a couple questions with 0-10 rating, and values assigned to them (0-100) in the button.

What I'm looking to do is, when you hit submit, the answers will post on the next line of an Excel document (which I will later use in a PowerBI.

I've done googling, but I can't seem to find a set of instructions that do what I'm looking for. If it needs to go to a custom lost, document library, hosted Excel document, I'm not sure what the best solution is. As long as, somewhere, there exists an Excel doc that I can use for my PBI, I'm okay with whatever method.

Is the trick to create the library first and then make the infopath based on that, or is the solution to link the infopath?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/RodneyOgg
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.