Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

So Infopath is dead...what are you replacing it with?

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by Microsoft SharePoint, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microsoft SharePoint

Microsoft SharePoint Guest

Blog Posts:
    I was reading over some posts here and after seeing it a few times, I was reminded that Infopath is going away....

So, what are you replacing it with? Out SharePoint enviroment has no developer to code custom .Net forms. We've looked at some options from Dell, Nintex, Formatus, but nothing has jumped out to replace Infopath for us.

Our SP developer is one of the workstation techs, he's the primary for form creation/maintenance/management. He's not a programmer, has no desire to become a .Net programmer, and is at his wits end with the death of Infopath.

I haven't seen a single product that will let us do everything we've got running in Infopath without some serious custom coding by a dedicated developer. And that isn't in the budget....

So, what are you moving to if you have Infopath forms in production and are in an enviroment that demands migrating to the lastest SP when it becomes available....

submitted by GonzoMojo
    [link] [5 comments]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.