Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

SharePoint Speaker at SharePoint Saturday Ottawa

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by SharePoint Maven, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharePoint Maven

SharePoint Maven Guest

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Had a great time speaking at SharePoint Saturday Ottawa Event, this past Saturday, November 21. I spoke about my favorite topic on “How to manage projects in SharePoint using Out of the Box features“. Great attendance and awesome questions from the audience!

Thank you very much to all the organizers, volunteers and sponsors of such a wonderful event!

By the way, not only I had a chance to pass on my knowledge to others, but I also had a chance to learn something new from other SharePoint speakers. As a matter of fact, learned lots and lots of new tricks in SharePoint from other SharePoint experts. I will make sure to publish what I learned in my blog posts in future, so you, my fellow readers and followers can also benefit from them.

By the way, if you are interested in the slide deck from my presentation, you can find it (and download) here.

Need help with SharePoint?

[​IMG]As an independent SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant and certified Project Management Professional (PMP), I help businesses and non-profits to unlock the power of SharePoint so they can improve the bottom-line business results.​

My code-free, out-of-the-box SharePoint solutions include: SharePoint Migration, Document Management and Training to businesses and non-profits. As an independent consultant who works virtually and remotely, my services cost a fraction of what you typically would pay SharePoint consulting firms.​

Contact me at [email protected] if you need help with SharePoint in your organization.​

The post SharePoint Speaker at SharePoint Saturday Ottawa appeared first on SharePoint Maven.

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.