Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

Need help for my master thesis! 34 question survey about SharePoint administration & operation.

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by /u/miehnka, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/miehnka

/u/miehnka Guest

Blog Posts:
    Hi all,

I hope it's okay to post that here. If this is contrary to the rules, please let me know - then I will delete the post immediately!

I'm currently writing my master thesis on SharePoint. A goal of the work is a statistical comparison of SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server in regards to implementation and operational management.

I've been a SharePoint Administrator myself for over 10 years, but I do not have any contact to other administrators as I have only worked for one company, so I wanted to ask you if you would be so kind to complete my survey.

In advance: There are a maximum of 34 questions, depending on whether they are applying for you or not. The survey is 100% anonymous. (I know, I am sorry, I usually do not like such surveys either, but in this case, unfortunately, I have to ask for help so I can do it properly.)

This is the link to the survey: SharePoint Server & SharePoint Online: Administrator & Consultants Survey

You would help me so incredibly!

Again, I'm really sorry that I have to bother you here with it!
    Thank you so much for your help!!

submitted by /u/miehnka
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.