Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

Microsoft Support can't help with Workflows showing approved but will not progress, any takers?

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by Microsoft SharePoint, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microsoft SharePoint

Microsoft SharePoint Guest

Blog Posts:
    I have been talking back and forth with Microsoft on a very annoying occurance I have had happen on three different Workflows: 2 are Designer 2010 created, one is OOTB 2010 on a 2013 Server.

Each one acts the same way, I have a group of approvers and a reminder email them. How I usually know it is broken is the people get reminder emails even though they have already approved it. Then you go the WF Instance page it shows the three approvers as completing their task; however, it does not progress to the next Approval process with another three people before the entire workflow is supposed to end.

It kind of seems random, but it does seem to have a few in row happen then not again for a while. Note that these Workflows do usually span a time frame of a month +. Is there any known issues with long Workflows like that?

Any direction would be better than what I am getting from Microsoft.

Thanks in advance for anyone that is willing

submitted by Pandamonium108
    [link] [1 comment]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.