Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

Looking to hire SharePoint analyst/consultant

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by /u/romp_this, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/romp_this

/u/romp_this Guest

Blog Posts:
    Hi /r/sharepoint! My company, R3 Interworks, is looking to hire someone to join our SharePoint consulting team. We are located in San Francisco. Remote work is ok, but we prefer someone located in the USA for time-zone reasons (working with the team, responding to customers the same day, etc.).

We are looking for someone with:

• Experience working with end-users to build SharePoint sites, lists, and libraries
    • Experience with 'Publishing Portal' vs 'Team Sites' management methodologies
    • Experience with SharePoint permissions management
    • Experience with optimizing SharePoint list columns for extensibility, upkeep and functionality
    • The ability to take vague client requests, develop them into functional requirements, and produce polished results
    • Must have strong written and oral communication ability in English
    • Bonus points for working with WYSIWYG form builders, like K2 SmartForms (preferred), InfoPath, or Nintex

This is a position that will expand your skills beyond just SharePoint. We have a variety of clients in different industries including finance, law, and utilities. Most of our clients use SharePoint Online/Office 365.

Compensation DOE.

Contract position with potential for hire after introductory period. We are located in San Francisco, CA. Remote work OK (within USA). No relocation offered.

Candidate must be legal to work in the United States.

Please send your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] r3interworks [dot] com. NO RECRUITERS, OFFSHORE, OR STAFFING COMPANIES. REALLY.

Questions? AMA! I'll check in later today so apologies if you don't see an immediate reply.

Note: I cleared this post with the mods, but if I've broken any non-obvious rules please let me know and I'll adjust my post. :)

submitted by /u/romp_this
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.