Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

January-March 2016 SharePoint Webinar and Training Schedule

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by SharePoint Maven, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharePoint Maven

SharePoint Maven Guest

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]Become a guru in SharePoint… If this is one of your New Year resolutions, you are in luck. I have published a schedule of Free SharePoint Webinars and Free SharePoint Training session for January-March, 2016 on my website. Learn more and register by following links below. Hope to see you in one of my virtual classes!

Start off the New Year with some SharePoint learning!

SharePoint Webinar Schedule

SharePoint Training Schedule

Need help with SharePoint?

[​IMG]As an independent SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant and certified Project Management Professional (PMP), I help businesses and non-profits to unlock the power of SharePoint so they can improve the bottom-line business results.​

My code-free, out-of-the-box SharePoint solutions include: SharePoint Migration, Document Management and Training to businesses and non-profits. As an independent consultant who works virtually and remotely, my services cost a fraction of what you typically would pay SharePoint consulting firms.​

Contact me at [email protected] if you need help with SharePoint in your organization.​

The post January-March 2016 SharePoint Webinar and Training Schedule appeared first on SharePoint Maven.

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.