Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

Executives are looking for a solution for "ticketing" and resource management using...

Discussion in 'Official Microsoft News' started by Microsoft SharePoint, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microsoft SharePoint

Microsoft SharePoint Guest

Blog Posts:
    One thing is issue routing. Coming up with a solution where a user can come to our site, and use a tool that will help "route" them to the list, website, doc, etc. that they are wanting but may not know how exactly to get to it.

I've thought of a survey style solution, and a flowchart style solution. I need other ideas.

They also are interested in resource management, like availability of training rooms, training instructors, etc. I would think I would use the resource list for this, but I have no familiarity with it. Couple that with the fact that I'm building this for multiple locations across the United States, it's a daunting task.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to help myself win this war? I don't want anyone taking work away from SharePoint.

submitted by Grits_N_Gravy_23
    [link] [10 comments]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.