Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

20 ways to improve SharePoint User Adoption

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by SharePoint Maven, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharePoint Maven

SharePoint Maven Guest

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]Ever wondered what are the particular things you can do to improve your organization’s SharePoint User Adoption? This slide deck discusses the major root causes behind poor adoption as well as introduces 20 practical ways and techniques you can do to improve SharePoint User Adoption. The slide deck is filled with tons of tips and industry best practices.

How to Improve SharePoint User Adoption from Gregory Zelfond
    Need help with SharePoint?

[​IMG]As an independent SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant and certified Project Management Professional (PMP), I help businesses and non-profits to unlock the power of SharePoint so they can improve the bottom-line business results.​

My code-free, out-of-the-box SharePoint solutions include: SharePoint Migration, Document Management and Training to businesses and non-profits. As an independent consultant who works virtually and remotely, my services cost a fraction of what you typically would pay SharePoint consulting firms.​

Contact me at [email protected] if you need help with SharePoint in your organization.​

The post 20 ways to improve SharePoint User Adoption appeared first on SharePoint Maven.

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.