Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

Inheriting Page Design from a Master Page

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by /u/Sir_Price, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:16 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Sir_Price

/u/Sir_Price Guest

Blog Posts:
    Hi,

Our organization is starting to use SP Online, and I'm responsible for setting up the whole thing. I am not an experienced SP user or anything, but I have read a lot about it, and studied ICT as a secondary subject during my university years.

We are starting simple with a document library, that has been determined to be shown to users in the form of 50 or so sites, out of which most will basically look identical to each other (content ofc being different). So far after weeks of searching, I have not been able to find any way of fixing the design of these pages in a way, where it would be inherited from a single parent, which is essential in my opinion. Say we'd like to move one element on every page, it would probably take me about 1-2 hours to fix it on each page individually.

Is it possible to create such a master page, or can it really be this hard to set up a bunch of pages?

submitted by /u/Sir_Price
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.