Dismiss Notice

Register now to be one of the first members of this SharePoint Community! Click here it just takes seconds!

Dismiss Notice
Welcome Guest from Country Flag

Excel Web Access Part question

Discussion in 'SharePoint Blogs' started by /u/smartiespice, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/smartiespice

/u/smartiespice Guest

Blog Posts:
    I have an excel pivot table created from a 20,000 ish row table (this table includes fields that are created with index/match formulas to other tables within the same workbook). I have slicers & conditional formatting on this table to make it easy for my users.

I'd like to display the pivot table in a web part so that my users can interact with the data without opening the excel file. I have set this up with an excel web part.

My first question is that my web part loads very slowly. Is there something I can look to do to speed this up?

My second question is that I would like to be able to "send" the filtered contents from this pivot table to my user if they need the information. I believe this is achievable through a macro, but macro buttons don't seem to work through the web access. Is there a way I can do this?

Is there a better way for me to achieve my goals than the way I am trying to accomplish it now?

Thank you for any ideas!

submitted by /u/smartiespice
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.